B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Has anyone here ever taken over payments (car loan) from someone and had some take over from you?

What's it all about Alfie?

My brother has a Honda that's slowly dying on him and is short on cash and credit. I WANT either the SE-R or the V car (and this time it'll be a manual).

I'm thinking maybe I can have him take over the payments and get that R or V, hoping his car will last long enough.

------------------
2001 SE Auto PP Radium
Someboday Slap Me Pleaseee - For not getting a Manual Transmission

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I don't know man, but whatever you do, it right and legal. In the worst case he could have your car and you his payments. Good luck.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with Auto

·
Registered
259 Posts
exactly what adc said. brother or not, it's your ***. also, if the loan is in your name, you may not be able to get another loan for the spec-v. just something to keep in mind.

------------------
MY PAGE

[This message has been edited by 2000SE (edited February 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
also something to keep in mind,,,you actually have to apply for credit which means if your credit is worse than your bro's(not saying it is
) but you might end up getting a different interest rate meaning you might pay more....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts