B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend has a 2001 sentra gxe and we're wiring in an amp and sub to the stock receiver, we've got most of the dash apart but still can't get it all out, does anyone have a diagram online or a scanned page from the FSM (factory service manual) that could help us out??

does anyone know if the stock receiver has preamp outputs on it??

thanks in advance

·
Registered
446 Posts
anything about taking it apart you'd like to know specifically? I've taken my dash apart many times so I know the ins and outs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the entire thing, we can only get the trim panels on the bottom and the gearshift panel out, we get those screws under the little open box thing below hte air conditioner and then the bottom moves and the top wont, we're stuck, we dont know what to do next

the dealer said we'd have to take it in to get him to show us cuz he couldn't describe it on teh phone and my friends doesn't hav ehis license yet, not for another week

·
Registered
268 Posts
if i remember right, there should be 6 screws in total.

as you said you can't remove the top, i think that's because of the upper screws. What you have to do is open the little compartment in the middle about the air conditioner, hold the cover and pull it slowly towards yourself. you should be albe to see the 2 upper screws about the air-conditioner after removing the whole box thing.

hope this help if i didn't misunderstand what you said....good luck :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts