B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a road trip down to Florida from New York...for those who don't know about the distance it is about 1300 miles...I just wanted to gety some suggestions so I would have the most safest and less problems to worry about...I know oil change and filter...I have new tires put on like 2 weeks ago...open to suggestions

·
Registered
294 Posts
well u got the two basics out of the way...all i can say is have an exact route mapped out... where on LI are you from??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Lawrence it's in the five towns...I'm coming down near boca raton

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also I have 17,400 miles on the car....do I need to change the m/t fluid...if so can you direct me to a thread on how to.....

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
I just took a trip from Mesa, Az to Denver, Co. about 900 miles one way. I drove 2000 miles in 4 days. I hope you are more comfortable than I was. My back hurt for a week after. The Spec is a little small for me to drive that far.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
SpecV11 said:
Also I have 17,400 miles on the car....do I need to change the m/t fluid...if so can you direct me to a thread on how to.....
I wouldn't bother. That fluid can to 100K miles if necessary. I would change it sooner though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts