B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get the clear tail lenses with red circles for the brakes? How about price for em?

I got to say it, Sentra Styling your car is badass. How much was that front spoiler?

------------------
2000 Sentra SE/ PP Black
Just got hit by some b**** but will be fixed in a week!

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Ok, this is like the hundreth time someone has asked for the same thing... I think David once posted that the reason we keep the forums open for a long time is for people to archive them. Please before you post anything, read what we have already!......To asnwer your question,,,, NO, not yet

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I tried that but didn't get anything. Sorry to offend you! You don't have to reply!

------------------
2000 Sentra SE/ PP Black

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
try again, its the feature above called "search"

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(coming soon 90-91 EF)

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited March 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
778 Posts
can anybody say 'rice rocket'? next thing you know people are gonna look for b15 saleen wings and lime green seats. but yes, those tail lights did come across my mind before. ask enemigo, he got a pic that looks like my car with (computer generated) altezzas.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
can anybody say 'rice rocket'? next thing you know people are gonna look for b15 saleen wings and lime green seats. but yes, those tail lights did come across my mind before. ask enemigo, he got a pic that looks like my car with (computer generated) altezzas.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> HEY HEY HEY no lets not get touchy I have that wing and the seats in my ride..... HEHEHEHEHE J/K :D

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by daavikes:
Does anybody know where to get the clear tail lenses with red circles for the brakes? How about price for em?

I got to say it, Sentra Styling your car is badass. How much was that front spoiler?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the lights you are reffering to are altezza style lights. use "altezza" in your search and it should pull up a few listings for it. :D

check my sig...

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

[This message has been edited by 2000SE (edited March 31, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot!

------------------
2000 Sentra SE/ PP Black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts