B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I pieced together a very nice setup. Gti-R T28 turbo, manifold, intercooler, BOV, downpipe, intake pipe, pipe from turbo to intercooler, 440cc injectors, fuel rail with fuel regulator, BOV, manual boost controller. Everything you will need minus ECU, fuel pump for older Sentras, and minus ECU, MAF, fuel pump for newer ones.

P.S. let me know if you are interested, shipping will be like $50 or more, but I will work something out and pay for some of it. I am wanting to see if anyone is interested. I wanna upgrade to a T3/T04E setup. You can e-mail me or IM me. [email protected] or Latino42.

BTW - The turbo will be freshly rebuilt. I can ship everything out in 2 weeks or less. I was going to install it in my 2001 Sentra, so yes it will fit any year sentra or 200sx with an sr20de engine.

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEAP!

that price would be with the turbo rebuilt like new. And all the parts cleaned up, and yes it will fit a 2000-2001 sentra, just need to custom make some pipes to front mount the intercooler, get the computer stuff, a fuel pump, and mass air flow sensor. You will also need to do the wiring harness conversion which is cheap but is annoying as hell, if you live near Louisiana Travis can go ahead and do that for a small fee,
JCC

www.car-part.com has great prices on the ECUs, MAFs

·
Registered
1 Posts
**** man.. Ilive in Gainesville and really want to go turbo.. but I don't have an SR20 engine... damnit damnit damnit.. this is such a good deal

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Supg guys!!

Hey, I am on vacation right now, sorry I took so long to reply, I am sending out the turbo tomorrow for the rebuild, so it should be good to go in about a week. HEy, guy in Gainesville, I have a machinist up there, I am sure we could custom make a manifold. Yeah, this setup I am pricing it for what I scavanged the parts for, I might still use it if I cant sell everything. I want to go for a crazy 400whp setup. I am stupid like that. This kit should be good up to 16psi or so. for a max of 300whp with cams, headwork. This turbo at 15psi puts out around 260whp depending on the setup, which is more than 2x the stock power. and if you see the article in SCC, the Disco Potato ran a 13.14 on drag radials with 245whp, so this setup is good for 12.7-12.9 safely at the track,
JCC

·
Registered
3 Posts
So then you're not going to sell me the Turbo and Manifold like we had discussed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts