B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all !!! i was planning on getting synthetic oil for my car, does anyone out there have advise, my car is brand new only 79 km :) and i know i have to wait for the first oil change, thanks ....

G

·
I agree with Kevin

I've been using Mobil 1 aswell. I did some research into various brands of oil, and Mobil 1 meets or exceeds the specs of all the other top shelf oils out there like Amsoil, Royal Purple, ect. The best part is that it can be found at most any auto parts store and even Walmart. Amsoil and Royal Purple are somewhat difficult to find, and are typically more expensive.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
get mobil 1, when I used to work at Walmart changing oil and tires, the customers who wanted synthetic oil always choose mobil 1, occasionally someone put in Valvoline, but I would definately go with mobil 1

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
i've used both castol and mobil 1 and feel mobil1 is the better oil. also, motul is a great synthetic oil, but a bit pricier than mobil1 in my area.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Well, when I did my 2nd oil change about 1800 km ago, I also switched to Synthetic.

The garage where I was usually sells Agip Syntec 2000. So I figured what the hell, their stickers are on porsches, ferrari's and lamborgini's :)

I could feel the engine was running a little smoother, but Im wondering if any of you have experience with AGIP, good or bad.

Thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will do the same at my next oil change. Trying to find the best prices around my place, but it is expensive...

BTW, bonne fête Christian!!!

From Florida, Guy:cool:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hé Hé Hé..... Went to a bar in Tampa last night, the place is called THE HEDO..... If you have seen the movie COYOTE UGLY, thaht was it man. Imagine Prince Arthur in Mtl, execpt it is only BARS!!!!
There is this streets , they close it and it is full of womne everywhere!!!
Man, the women were horny and bad... I'll give you the details live when I'M back!

Only 6 more days here!!!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts