B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CJP Imports
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any positive/negative experiences from either of these lowering springs?? Goldline 1.5 inch drop, B&G Suspension 1.5 inch drop? Going on an 02 GXE

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the B&G Springs. I've had them for about...2 or 3 months now. Check my sig for links to my cardomain for pics of how it looks (looks good), ride is barely any stiffer than stock, but the back end likes to bounce around when there's someone back there. Of course, that might just be my 300 lb. friends...

·
Registered
359 Posts
any springs on stock dampers, don't expect them to last more than 3 months.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sorry guys, but I've had mine going on 3 months, and rides the same as the day I got them put on. I do hit the bump stops ocassionally, but only on big bumps. But the ride is still good. But I do have a SpecV, and the dampers are slightly better.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
oh I highly doubt it's the same as the day you put them on.....i'd be willing to bet it's totally different............but since it's happened over time you yourself can't tell.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Chimmike, you just like to start crap, don't you? j/k Seriously, even my friends say it still rides smooth. I just take it easy over railroad tracks, speed bumps, and the like.

·
Registered
113 Posts
02b15-gxe said:
Anyone had any positive/negative experiences from either of these lowering springs?? Goldline 1.5 inch drop, B&G Suspension 1.5 inch drop? Going on an 02 GXE
Dude, forgive me for hacking your site but I am about to blow my mind!

Can anyone tell me what the HELL the spring rates are for the Eibach pro-kits. Every site gives me the Fu$king drop but who cares if you don't have a spring rate by which to compare performance characteristics.

Thanks.

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
springs and stock dampers = crap/death to struts

no matter how good you think it is it's still not as good as my setup :D j/k

do it once and do it right otherwize don't touch something such as your suspension

1 - 9 of 9 Posts