B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please list all mods dealing with suspension out with our cars! I am reallllly wanting to get a 1-1.5' drop plus sway bar combo.

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Stromung Full Cat-back, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's
[email protected] mph

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Check the available mods section... I know this has come up before also.... Actually i was the one who asked for this...

Eibach and sprint has them, H&R migt have some to, I think Weapon R has Coilovers but chinoworld said that they were **** and they really mees up you stock shocks. Keep looking around for some and let me know. Most of the springs don't go lower than 1.5"

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
623 Posts
if u want springs, i would suggest eibach. no one is better than them.

and with adjustable springs aka coilovers (springs only) i would suggest u to wait awhile. and the weapon r springs do suck. b4 i got the springs, i spoke with the owner and he said i would be able to lower my car atleast 3". but now, it wouldnt even let me lower it more than an inch in the front and about 1.5 at the rear. and with suspension travel, theres is only an inch of travel in the front. and about 3 at the rear. they are also softer than the stock springs from the se pp.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Chinoworld, you wanna get rid of those Weapon r coils? I would buy them off you, that way you can go with something you like :)...I got cash on hane dude!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
623 Posts
dood, i'll sell them to u if they work. but they don't, i dont want to see anyone *** up their car.

i had it on my car and when i hit bumps, my sunglass holder pops open. everything in my trunk flys everywhere. people who sitting in the reart hits the roof. hehe....

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Why does it do that?, i mean should'nt it work like its supposed to? That sucks...We should do a group deal with eibach

------------------

·
Registered
623 Posts
no they dont work. i have an inch of travel in the front. the suspension doesnt work when theres only 1 inch of travel. if i lower the car 3/4" from stock height, the car bottoms out on a 15mph speed bump when i go over it at less than 5mph. thats how bad it is.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Why don't you return it and complain? i mean, there has to be some kind of warranty....See what you can do, but i am in need of lowering springs bad..I want to lower my car so bad...Help me out dude!!!

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
if you want coilovers i can tell you how to MAKE coilovers. the thing is that youre gonna chop your springs, so the ride wont be so great. but my brother's friend also has a b15 and he found out that 92-95 civic sleeves fit into it. not sure if he did it yet though, gotta check on him some time. not sure if itll work perfect though, just a suggestion

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
dude, let me know how it goes, maybe we can get a group deal with eibach...

------------------

·
Registered
623 Posts
yah, im call them up every week. the thing is that the owner is in asian now. he left for asian the day i got my springs and he wont be back for 2 more weeks. punk!!!! i'm trying to work something out with the tech guys there butt they dont know crap. if u want to lower u car bad, how low u wanna go? if u dont mind the ride quality, then chop ur stock springs... just remember to go sloooooooow on everything. or u can get the hp racing adjustable springs from them.

and for the spring sleeves. they are all basically the same.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Give me the details on how to ghetto mod it up!

------------------

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Just let me know...all i want is like 1.5-2 inches

------------------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts