B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their a minimum and a maximum? can you ever really have too much travel? b/c I plan on getting the TEIN-NA setup for my 2001 G20t, and they come with a 30mm(1.2in) shorter strut and the springs they come with drop it 30mm(1.2in) so that comes out even with stock specs right(as far as travel goes)??? and then I'm gonna get the Motivational rear strut mount which gives me another inch of travel in the back and then for more travel I'm getting shorten koni bumpstops. All in all, the front I'm actually gaining about .5 inches in the front and about 1 inch in the rear from stock and it's lower than stock. Soo...what do you think? good or bad idea? or just say f* it and try it out? thanx for reading this, and i hope you understand what I was trying to get at, b/c i'm still trying to figure most of it out.

------------------
2001 Infinti G20t
http://www.foreignimages.cjb.net

·
Registered
3 Posts
TEIN rocks! Good choice! i wish they made stuff for the Sentra/200sx.

As far as travel goes, you can never have too much (especially if you lower the car). As long as the car doesn't hit the road, and the wheels don't hit the inside of the wheel well you're fine.

------------------
1998 Sentra E

GA16DE - Small, but willing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts