B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there isn't too much support for the 2.0 and theres even less for the 1.8 but i'm just curious if anyone has a list of mods availible for the 1.8 besides the new PR CAI?
Thanks alot looking foward to doing lots of mods
:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey your right there is no support for us. i have the PR CAI, i was the first :D also the stromung cat back . this is a good system to be running. i havent heard of the the BG coilover kit but the eiback springs are good. they drop the sentra i believe 1.5 in the front and 1.4 in the back. but one flaw in that, the SE comes with perfomance shocks which we gxe's dont. so there would be alot of bottoming out, but anybody correct if im wrong ;) bidy kits are erubini and west wings. hope this helps

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
2001 GXE owner here, where and how much was the PR CAI? I've been looking for an intake forever! Also....if interested, e-mail me, I am talking with a bunch of guys now and we're going to start an owner enthusiast club for the real world, stickers, meet adn greets, etc.....for the b15 sentras mainly in the mod categories, but the club is open to all owners. Thanks guys

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
I am from Florida...it's a national club we want to start, so we don't know what will happen about meets yet, but we'll have bartering and stuff....Sentra owners helping sentra owners on trades and stuff....you know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts