Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO'S GOING I'LL BE THERE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm thinking about going. There's
going to be alot of venders/Presenters their too.
like,
H.K.S.
Toyo tires
MSD
Uubanracer.com
Toucan
Level10
AEM
Erebunt Aero.
IDRC.
Nitto
Sport Compact Car
Import Tuner
MAX Power
Turbo Magazine
Super Street
Southpole NYC
plus an Import & low rider car SHOW.

·
Registered
35 Posts
PSST..Over here. Me and my bf migt be driving up. Depending on weather and my car. Saturday I gotta take it to the stereo shop, but I'm thinking about going sunday. No way will I try to set anything up again though. Screw that. No one shows up.

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
There are a lot of stuff I want to attend (like sentrafest), but since I share the car with my mother, I have to either take her to school/work before i go, or wait until she is off from work. Also I have school (summer school) which ends in July, but like weekend stuff I will try to attend. That;s my excuse Chrissy, its not that I dont want to come, I just cant at times.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just bringing this topic back to the top hope to see some sentras at raceway park in E-TOWN in NJ this SAT. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry man your right i meant next Sat. June 30...:confused:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well peeps the weather looks good for tomorrow's import show at e-town,NJ i'll be heading out early hope to be there by 12pm. sure hope i see some sentras there if not oh well another year of me and my sentra representin nissan all alone out numbered and out gunned by a sea of civics and acuras LOL... :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got back from e-town a little while ago it was hotter than hell about 98 deg. i saw a couple of b-13s and one 200sx at the show it was kool i had fun and picked up a few goodies for the ride... saw a 2000 maximma (sp?) i'm tired do 15.22 1/4 mile and a 2000sh pathfinder do 18.5 1/4 mile that **** was crazy lol... next time i go to e-town i just may run my car down the 1/4 mile he he he... later... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts