B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since my sub box is so god awefully heavy it keeps cracking that junky cardboard peice in the trunk in half.

anyone got any sugestions on what i should put down instead? i want it to look like theres nothing under the carpet so im geussing a peice of plywood is out of the question, unless

·
Resident D1ckhead
377 Posts
cut plywood to the shape of the trunk and that way it will lay flat and will support your box.. thin plexi like plastic may work better if you want just a small section of your trunk done..

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
taleus1 said:
since my sub box is so god awefully heavy it keeps cracking that junky cardboard peice in the trunk in half.

anyone got any sugestions on what i should put down instead? i want it to look like theres nothing under the carpet so im geussing a peice of plywood is out of the question, unless
When min broke I put the new down with the old one on top of it and screwed them together.....its been a year and no problems yet.....only about 2lbs..

·
Registered
194 Posts
use construction signs

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
particle board piece...that's what i got it's like 1/2" thick, but it does the job very well...i also have my box L-bracketed onto that piece, which also makes it almost impossible to take it oufo t he box...hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts