B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past year, I have let my boyfriend use my car to get to and from work (40 miles one way)...and I've just gotten it back and everything is broken on it and it LITERALLY looks like he's mistaken my car for a trash bin... I'm worried because when I'm driving over bumps it sounds like metal on metal on the front passenger side. I don't know much at all about cars but I am USUALLY great at research and finding what I need... but, for the love of all that is freaking holy...I cannot seem to find the part/parts I need for this bloody car!!! Problem is, I can't afford to fix everything that I need to fix right now...so, I have to figure out what part I ABSOLUTELY need right now and what parts/parts can wait. Someone told me that if I'm hearing metal on metal on bumps then it's probably the strut and although he may be right...I'm fairly certain that I need to replace both shocks and struts (along with the windshield and stereo speaker)... but I can only fix one thing...I actually asked for car parts or auto parts store gift cards for my birthday last week and my mate got me a $100 AutoZone gift card... that's literally all I have...so, do you guys think I need to replace the strut first? And, can someone please point me in the right direction of the correct parts for my car...I'm afraid of ordering the wrong fit. I appreciate your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts