B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott has calculated the total charges for each order. To maintain everyones privacy, I will be e-mailing each of you with your individual total.

Payment can be made in two ways.

1. Pay Pal
You can send payment to [email protected] when paypal asks for a recipient. This will bring up the Stromung Exhaust Engineering account. If you use Pay Pal, include your FULL NAME in the notes section. This will allow him to match your payment to your order. VERY IMPORTANT!

2. Personal Check/Money Order
If Pay Pal doesn't work for you, Scott will accept a Personal Check or Money order. Send it to the following address.

Stromung Exhaust Engineering
17671 Metzler Lane
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647
Make Checks Payable to "Stromung Exhaust"

CHECK YOUR E-MAIL FOR TOTALS.

Thank You.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
when is payment due????

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd send in payment this week (the week of February 5th.)

I'd say we should all have payment sent by the 12th at the latest. This will ensure a timely delivery of your system.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
sounds good my payment should be in the mail by friday the latest

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
When would we recieve our exhausts? I guess once they recieve the payment, or are we going to have to wait? I'm going to be underway from Monday till the 23rd.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
I have a question, How do you use PayPal? Where do you go to access Stromung's Paypal account? Also, do you just give it a credit card # or something? any help is appreciated.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i also need some help with the paypal system i have never used it before.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
190 Posts
To use a paypal account you simply need to fill in the recipients email address in the area provided when making a transaction. Fill out any pertinent information Stromung will need in the notes section and paypal does the rest. When you open a paypal account you register a credit card to your account and a maximum dollar amount. When you submit the transaction, paypal delivers money taken from your credit card to Stromung's account. Simple as that. Good luck.

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged...more to come

[This message has been edited by Nitelife (edited February 06, 2001).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are going to use pay pal for the first time, you will NEED TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT VERIFIED!! This takes a couple of days, so I would do it now, vs. later. Your sending limit is $250 if you don't get your account verified. Therefore, you won't be able to send enough money to pay for the system.

To verify your account, Pay pal uses your bank account as a reference. They list out the instructions on their site.

To make the payment itself, use the E-mail address that I listed above. This will bring up the Stromung Exhaust account. It is very very simple. It will make sense once you go through the steps at Pay pal.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
I will just go with the money order.

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
816 Posts
I just sent my money with Paypal.

I've used it before and when I signed up, I got $10 for joining. I guess they stopped that offer. It's actually really easy and it saves time and headache for future online purchases cuz I've noticed that a lot of people use Paypal.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
another super old thread

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.