B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just called and spoke to scott at strumung to order my midpipe. he stated that it will only fit the newer 2001 and above sentra se. i have the 2000 se 2.0. has anyone tryed to install it on the 2000 model 2.0?

he stated it is 16" too short becuase of the resonator. bummer, i was looking forward to getting it. i would like to know if anyone had problems installing this midpipe?!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have the full cat-back system on mine,,,,Mid-Pipe & Muffler...

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
I have just the midpipe on my 2000 SE 2.0. mine was not 16" too short, but it did need modification to fit. On mine the flange was turned the wrong way and would not bolt up to the factory rear section, so mine was just welded onto the rear section. later

·
Registered
268 Posts
I believe Nisentra2kgxe (sorry forgot what it is) got the problem. The mid pipe was too short for him and his local muffler shop added a straight pipe in order to connect them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
yup, as sentraNooB stated, i ordered the stromung mid pipe after i had already put in the their muffler. i have a 2k GXE and when i recieved it attempted to pit it on it was about 10 inches short or so because there was an added second resonator. they had to get a straight pipe and use a flage thing to bolt it on to the mid pipe. installation cost 75 for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts