B15 Sentra Forum banner

Stromung impressions

712 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  2k1DragSentra 
#1 ·
Ok Guys I will be posting good info. on the Stromung for everyone that doesn't have one already and just some info for those who already have it. As some of you know I ordered my Stromung cat-back exhaust last week. I just received the rear-section today, and I will be receiving the mid-pipe on Monday, I should have the exhaust on during the week or on the weekend. The exhaust looks great, except for the weld discoloration marks that come off with some polish the exhaust is probably the best I have seen(better than Greddy). The tips looks awesome, and all the welds are really nice. the construction over all gets a 9 out of 10, because they could have polished it before sending it. Ok, thats all for now, more to come soon. :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) JCGator42@yahoo.com

#2 ·
I agree all you have to do is get some polish and rub those marks out and the exhaust looks great you'll be amazed when you see the mid-pipe,,,the quality is outstanding especially the bends themself...
you'll be pleased when you hear the system as well :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

#3 ·
I know I will, here are some pics of the exhaust. http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/spicclique/index.html

they are kind of ghetto but you can get the idea, can't wait to hit the dyno

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) JCGator42@yahoo.com

#4 ·
Pics look good bro....

Excellent plug for the www.b15sentra.net site also ;)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

#6 ·
I am not sure yet since I have not installed it yet cuz the midpipe is not here yet. When I get the exhaust on I will write a really detailed description of all the things. I will even upload a sound file so you guys can hear it as well as see it. My car will be extremely loud since I am hollowing out both catalytic converters, I am in a no emissions state. :)

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.