B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i have a group deal going with Stromung. I talked to them today and he said for me to put one together. If i can get at least 5-6 people we could get a good discount but 10-12 is a lot better of one. For the whole stainless steel cat-back system its $550 without a discount. IF i can get a good idea on how many people want this i will call him back and ask what kind of discount. Just post a msg on here or email me at [email protected] Any other questions just email me also.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Damn I want one.....but that's $850 CAN without taxes. :( Do they have a distributor in CAN?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'd be interested, but the price better be less than 550, cause thats outrageous.... lemme know

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll be intrested but i would like to knoe from people with this exhaust setup rather its loud or not. I dont like it when everyone in the neighborhood that im driving by. Let me get some info on prices and experiences. thanx

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be interested if it's not too much money, it has good performance, isn't loud, and it fits my '97 200sx... I haven't really heard of this muffler, so I don't know much about it

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know stromung makes good exhausts, but for what model (b13,14,15) (1.6, 2.0) would they be for?

·
Registered
473 Posts
im definitly in i was gonna get one at regualr price any way so why not save a few bucks im gonna e-mail you directly

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
barnoun said:
I know stromung makes good exhausts, but for what model (b13,14,15) (1.6, 2.0) would they be for?
They are for B15's only....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Guess I can't get one, but it still seems like a good deal for those that have b15s though :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
The Stromung is not loud at all. With the resonator, it sounds stock. Without the resonator, it's a slight rumble. The Cold Air Intake is louder at wide open throttle. It's a very solid exhaust system.

Stromung is not a huge name exhaust. It started as a small muffler shop in Cali but has now grown to a decent size business. They previously catered to the Subaru market and they also had an exhaust for the Honda Accord. Like I said, quality is top notch...it fits perfectly. If you want pics, then email me. I'll send you some.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wait a minute. I just checked the Classifed forum and Evolution Racing (one of the sponsors for this site) is selling the Stromung catback for $499!!!! THAT IS AN AWESOME PRICE. Forget the group buy and get it there.

I bought it in a group buy when the Stromung was first developed (thanks to maxximtl :) ) and paid $525 + shipping. And that was with like 15 people in on the buy too.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
RadiumJohn said:
Wait a minute. I just checked the Classifed forum and Evolution Racing (one of the sponsors for this site) is selling the Stromung catback for $499!!!! THAT IS AN AWESOME PRICE. Forget the group buy and get it there.

I bought it in a group buy when the Stromung was first developed (thanks to maxximtl :) ) and paid $525 + shipping. And that was with like 15 people in on the buy too.
Like John said that is a great deal for the Stromung,,,I'd just buy it off of there.....You'll love the sound and the quality.....Everyone that has one already loves it,,,I don't think I've heard of anyone complanning as of yet....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sentra Styling said:
Like John said that is a great deal for the Stromung,,,I'd just buy it off of there.....You'll love the sound and the quality.....Everyone that has one already loves it,,,I don't think I've heard of anyone complanning as of yet....
I ordered mine from there just two days ago......now all i have to do is wait....:p

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sentra Styling said:
Definitely! I totally agree with Gene. I love my Stromung. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
can i just get the rear section on this deal instead of just the full cat back?

·
Registered
268 Posts
yes you can.........try to contact evoracing.com and ask about the price....they do have discounts...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts