B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ups truck came today with my full exhaust
system. After about 2 hours its on and its AWESOME! Its nice and deep and not too loud at all. It just sounds good. With the resonator it would be too quiet for sure. Anyway, it pulls nicely at higher rpm. I am soo happy max got this deal together. Thanks again Max!

------------------
2001 granite SE w/PP, Place Racing CAI,Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulleys.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm getting excited now! They are starting to arrive...but it will take a little longer for me since I live in TN instead of AZ, but its all good.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

·
Registered
446 Posts
Anything you would like to relay to us still waiting as far as any installation complications that you had? Anything notable?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything bolted on perfect. Their was'nt any complications at all. You might need someone to help you every once and a while like when your bolting the midpipe on and stuff.

------------------
2001 granite SE w/PP, Place Racing CAI,Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulleys.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yup, just got mine as well, but since they're busting up the driveway at my new pad, I won't be able to get this thing installed for a while. Plus, it's the rainy season and all, and I may be waiting on the weather on top of that.

So here's some details on the exhaust. It came well-packaged. I got the whole catback setup. The pipe was well wrapped in foam, and the muffler was packed very nicely in a large box. I was pretty upset over the fact they wrinkled my Stromung sticker. I mean, that thing must be worth at least 5 hp :) Anyway, I got the bolts and gasket for midpipe to muffler brackets. The welds are all closed off completely, and the muffler is a nicely polished piece of stainless.

All in all, a very worthwhile investment. A shoutout to Max who brokered this thing for us. If Scott at Stromung has anything left, I would suggest that anyone thinking about getting it give him a ring ASAP. We're talking a full stainless exhaust designed specifically for our cars. There may not be another one for a while, from any company.

------------------
waiting for stromung, got the unorthodox

·
Registered
940 Posts
what is cost? i have a stillen muffler with stillen tip. it also sounds deep, without the 'buzzsaw' honda sounds.

i am thinking of a cat back. what is the actual piping diameter? menderal bent?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
oh sure you 2 just rub it in about getting your Stromung in
J/K i am just getting excited that it's on it's way to my house and i'm glad that it bolted on easily

I am now gonna have to glues one eye to the computer screen and one to the window watching for the big brown god(UPS truck) to pull up in front of my house...

as soon as everyone that ordered the exhaust gets it in and installed we have to make another topic and do a Stromung chant and dance

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
I am now gonna have to glues one eye to the computer screen and one to the window watching for the big brown god(UPS truck) to pull up in front of my house...

as soon as everyone that ordered the exhaust gets it in and installed we have to make another topic and do a Stromung chant and dance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!
Makes me wish I had money to get in on this deal when it started.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
LOL!
Makes me wish I had money to get in on this deal when it started.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought you was apart,,,hmm guess not

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

***My Website***

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Styling... nah man. I didn't have the cash when this deal came around. This exhaust is going to be a production item now, right? I can always pick one up later, yah?

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
Styling... nah man. I didn't have the cash when this deal came around. This exhaust is going to be a production item now, right? I can always pick one up later, yah?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wish it was bro, they are only making 12. LAst time i talkd to scott 11 were spoken for...If there is still one left by friday i might get it. If not ill have to go with powerhouse motorsports but i doubt it will be as nice as the Stromung

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Shhhiieeettt! Talk about "limited edition"... well, it's all good. I'm HOPING that when the SE-R comes out, the performance potential of the Sentra will finally be noticed and stuff will be made for our cars (yes, even the "outdated" SR20). Well I guess we can always get something custom fitted made for the prev gen SR20s. Either that, or cross our fingers.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...

G

·
Cool deal guys! I am glad your all happy with the Exhaust! I can't wait to get mine now.
I'm hoping to get it on friday. I must have big bad sound for the weekend. hehe.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In a UPS truck...again)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I CANNOT wait.
Let's put that bad boy on, have the Place Racing CAI, and let's go peoples!!!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
747 Posts
What is scott's number???? I'm calling him!!! I can't take it anymore!!
I have to have one!!!!! Hope I'll call in time but I know my tax return is coming and if this deal is as sweet as everyone is saying I sure hope I can still get in on it!!!
THANKS,
MIKE

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:)

G

·
Giving up on the muffler shop install then I take it.

Here is Scott's Number. 714-596-2237. I don't know if he will have anymore to sell though. I'd call him ASAP if you want one. He might be willing to make another one...who knows. Price is $525 plus shipping.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In a UPS truck...again)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
What is scott's number???? I'm calling him!!! I can't take it anymore!!
I have to have one!!!!! Hope I'll call in time but I know my tax return is coming and if this deal is as sweet as everyone is saying I sure hope I can still get in on it!!!
THANKS,
MIKE

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mike here ya go bro 714-596-2237.

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
Registered
747 Posts
Maxx, I'll give up on the custom if I can still get a stromung!!, but if I would go custom I'd just get a muffler!

thanks though bro!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

1 - 20 of 29 Posts