B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it normal just for the CEL light to go out by itselft without you doin anything?? it was on for a good 2 weeks and it went out last night? i was gonna get it checked after the weekend but i guess now theres nothin to check :D is this a normal thing to happen?

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
normal i'd say No

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spec V Molten said:
If the problem fixed it self then it would go out. Umm did you leave the gas tank loose or something. If it doesn't come back on I wouldn't worry about it.
didn't leave anyhting loose, guess i wont worry unless it comes back on again :D

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG this stupid light went on a day after a cancelled an apointment to get it checked cause it was off :mad: guess i better check it fast, but not today since theres nothin open sundays

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
can't you use the foot pedal procedure to get it checked out?

also, can you send a pic of your ride with the konig next rims to me? I'm really interested in getting those rims.

[email protected]

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Foot pedal diagnostics will ONLY work on QR25 equipped Sentras....and yes it is normal for a SES light to turn off when the ecu sees that the problem no longer exists after several drive cycles

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lawngn0mex said:
can't you use the foot pedal procedure to get it checked out?

also, can you send a pic of your ride with the konig next rims to me? I'm really interested in getting those rims.

[email protected]
I'll take some pics tomorrow and send them to ya :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts