B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am just trying to get all the goods and bads about these two types of headers. Well I have the stillen headers. They run great from 3000 rpms to 6500 rpms. You can really feal them kick in. Well I think they are great. I had A 1997 accord and I got headers and they shore as hell didn't kick like these stillen headers do. Well the installation was easy took 45 minutes. So I have heard that hotshots are better and I would like to see somehow which ones are better?

·
Registered
74 Posts
the stillen headers are the same as the Jim Wolf ones... I've heard that they're good for lower rpms but the hotshot and aebs are the ones with the big hp.. 12 hp.. go check the search ... cuz there's alot of threads about this...

·
Registered
940 Posts
stillens is based on the 4-2-1 system. this is great for mid rpm torque increase and hi-rpm hp increase. the others are 4-1-1 setup, best for racing and high-rpm increase only. you need torque as much as hp to move around in the city. remember, engines need some back pressure to work correctly.

i myself will shortly install stillen headers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Headers seem like the way to go for a good bolt on. Should we wait for the aftermarket to really get going so we have a huge range of manufacturers to choose from, or should we take anything we can get our hands on now?

·
Registered
940 Posts
noway. e.g., honda's... there are alot of crappy stuff out there. you can get headers for a b16 for only 165$.

hell, i wish stillen could be so low, but quality counts!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would not hold your breath for a plenthora of parts for the b15! It will take a while for comp. to start producing them!! And the new se-r is awesome but I do think people are going to forget about the se's and got straight for the se-r!! That is why I am considering trying to sell my b15. But I also think the stillen headers and hotshots are great no need to wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts