B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to people's comments on Stillen performance stuff for the 2000+ Sentra SE.

I was checking with them earlier and found out that they are selling a "SE-S" performance package.

This package consits of the following list of modifications:

Stillen Intake
Stillen Exhaust (single tip)
Eibach Spring kit
Strut Bar
Front Spoiler Kit
SE-S decal

It retails for about $1300. Would there be any interest in this package?

G

·
I would say there would be very little interest. The Stillen muffler is a cheap mild steel unit that is prone to rusting, and has a huge *** 4" tip. Our cars already have a Strut bar (SE's), so getting the Stillen one would be purely for asthetics. The Eibach springs are nice, but it would be substantially cheaper to buy them outside the kit. The Stillen Intake isn't a popular choice here, given that the CAI's provide more power for not much more money. The Stillen front spoiler is nice, although again in the kit it is overpriced. The items in the kit really shouldn't cost more than $900 or so. For $1300 you could get a Stromung Full stainless cat-back, PR or hotshot CAI, Eibach springs, Stillen Spoilerette, and have money left to spare! :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I'm definitely with Max on this one. Just give me the badge. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good Point.....

maxximtl said:
I would say there would be very little interest. The Stillen muffler is a cheap mild steel unit that is prone to rusting, and has a huge *** 4" tip. Our cars already have a Strut bar (SE's), so getting the Stillen one would be purely for asthetics. The Eibach springs are nice, but it would be substantially cheaper to buy them outside the kit. The Stillen Intake isn't a popular choice here, given that the CAI's provide more power for not much more money. The Stillen front spoiler is nice, although again in the kit it is overpriced. The items in the kit really shouldn't cost more than $900 or so. For $1300 you could get a Stromung Full stainless cat-back, PR or hotshot CAI, Eibach springs, Stillen Spoilerette, and have money left to spare! :)
Ya know, I hadn't even thought of the fact my car already has a strut bar. He He.

As for the muffler, that really sux. I was expecting better quality considering it's a Stillen product. Their 300ZX exhausts are very high quality, indeed. Apparently that quality doesn't extend to the exhausts. I hadn't seen one personally, so thanks for the insight.

I'll definately look into the PR, and hotshot CAI.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stromung Exhaust...

So how is the quality on this one? I'm also curious as to how much it runs. $$$

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Re: Stromung Exhaust...

Icemann688 (TN) said:
So how is the quality on this one? I'm also curious as to how much it runs. $$$
Yikes, we talk about this all the time, in fact, I just posted somewhere recently concerning the quality, price, and there's actually a pic of the exhaust that Amy hooked us up with...

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
STROMUNG INFO

Check this out like a few posts down from this one. :)

[Edited by Original Mr Sentra on 05-18-2001 at 04:54 PM]

G

·
yeah, I don't think I could tolerate another Stromung topic. hehe. :D Nah, it is a great setup. There is a TON of info on the site about it. Do some searching, and you shall find what you desire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts