B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have or know anything about the Stillen B15 rear sway bar? is it the same as earlier Sentras? is it hard to install and how much does it help?

·
Registered
940 Posts
as what i saw at stillen shop, it is very simple to install. it is not a true anti-sway bar in the sence it only has two connecting points. real sway bars have four(2 on each side, one on the suspension, and the other connects to the chassis)

i guess it might work.

·
Registered
446 Posts
well seeing as how we have a solid rear axle I don't think that the so called Stillen rear sway bar is going to benefit us enough to urge me to buy one....I'd rather go header / short shifter personally....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it sounds like junk so far... i guess i could just get some wider tires to help my handling now

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I was considering this in the begining but then I found out how it bolts on and I wasn't impressed....So I lost interest really fast....

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Progress is suppose to have a rear sway bar. They are currently testing one. I've been told it is suppose to be a few weeks but I suspect it will be much longer than that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts