B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got It!!! Please reply if you are SERIOUSLY interested and are willing to purchase now! I talked to Adam and he directed me to a wholesaler who said he'll do. He also said there would probably only be a 10-15 dollar discount cuz stillen gets mad but it's still a discount!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone wants to participate we need reply's!!!!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
605 Posts
so what would be the total with the discount?

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
446 Posts
What product will be in this group deal? The rear adjustable sway bar or the front spoilerette etc? BTW how much were your neon ground effects (I'm thinking you are talking about the lights on the bottom that are really bright?)

Thanks,
iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
12 Posts
I called Stillen and one of the guys quoted me $199.00 plus S&H for the front spoiler and $175.00 plus S&H for the Hi-Flow Intake System. He told me "that's the lowest he could go." Is that a good deal?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96744-SE:
I called Stillen and one of the guys quoted me $199.00 plus S&H for the front spoiler and $175.00 plus S&H for the Hi-Flow Intake System. He told me "that's the lowest he could go." Is that a good deal?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, the POP charger is expensive. You can pick up a JWT POP from Courtesy Nissan (www.courtesy-nissan.com) for about $120, or save your money and get in on the Place Racing CAI group buy. The spoiler, I'm not sure about. Hope this helps.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
446 Posts
$tillen proves themselves right once again, too damn expensive!!

you can get a PR CAI for $199!!!!

why would we want to do a group buy when they wont budge on prices, kind of like us feeding the fire. If we can get them to take of a considerable amount then ill do it other than that Im goin erebuni!

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol... have fun with the erebuni stuff. even tho stillen is expensive, but their quality is way better than erebuni.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
let me know if you guys go in on a group deal for the fron lip fron erebuni....

i already have the fog light housing w/air duct...... planning on making a custom ram air when i get my CAI

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
wtf is this fog light housing? Where does it go? You need to post some pics mang!

enlighten me 858, and i dont get it..you already have the foglight and air ducts but you still want in on the erebuni front, isnt that what you have already???

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited March 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
there is the front lip air dam... like a front skirt......

then there is a seperate peice.. the fog light housing with an air duct......

two different products...

929AD is the fog light housing... what i have.....

they used to have the # of the front lip but its not there anymore.... hmmm......

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

[This message has been edited by SDsr20de858 (edited March 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
the front lip is like the stillen lip but with some differences in the air vent thing

------------------

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I dont know what the foglight hoiusing looks like but i just want the air ducts. If the price is 136 for both how much is it separate.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
and it goes right over the fog light.... you can cut out a hole next to the fog light for the air duct... or just leave it and fake the funk....

i actually wanna use the air duct... so im going to cut it out and try to make a custom ram air of some sort for my CAI

------------------

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
this is how it looks.... ill post my ride soon

------------------

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I was thinking, you know those mr2 air ducts, what if you mold those onto the side of the front bumper. I think im going to do that myself along with the erebuni and cut out the bottom grill.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
that would look nice.... but its hard to mold urethane with fiberglass... it never really holds....

you have experience doing body work.... if or when you do it.... tell me how it goes.... i wanna do some custom ish too

i was planning on just gutting the grille between the foglights and just putting on the housings.... maybe the erebuni lip too... still thinking about it though.... its $250 in case you didnt know.... a little expensive for a lip

i might just go the sleeper route for now

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THE STILLEN DEAL WILL BE FOR THE SPOILERETTES AND WE WILL GET A 10-15 DOLLAR DISCOUNT WITH AROUND 5 PEOPLE INVOLVED. MORE IF THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED. I WILL MAKE A NEW FORUM FOR ALL OF THOSE INTERESTED!!!! (JUST REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!)
OH YEAH, iLLt3cK YOU DO NOT WANT NEON LIGHTS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CAR!!! I'VE BEEN THRU 2 PAIRS, ON MY THIRD, THE VIBRATION OF YOUR CAR BREAK THEM. I NOW INSTALLED THEM WITH RUBBER STRIPS BETWEEN THEM AND MY CAR TO STOP SOME VIBRATION AND THEY'VE WORKED FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK BUT THE AVERAGE LIFESPAN FOR THEM (FROM WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED IS 2) I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED...THE PRICE WAS 40.00 PER 3 FOOT TUBE!

------------------

1 - 20 of 31 Posts