B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn I just came from the www.stillen.com site and finally noticed they updated it a bit on the Sentra's.....But I was looking around and saw the front spoiler and noticed it was going for $329.41 I yelled out what,,are they crazy????????? Ok when I bought the spoiler I paid about $175 bucks for mine,,,but I don't know if being the first to get it has anything to do with it or not but damn they raised the price up almost double of what I paid......**** I wouldn't pay $330 bucks for it.......
Ok sorry guys I just had to vent,,,but I thought that was crazy.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited April 26, 2001).]

·
Registered
149 Posts
I totaly agree, VERY EXPENSIVE.

I was looking into buying it, but now... I dont know!

And whats with the High Flow Intake. 195$ ??

****, I can get that for 40$ K&N and 65$ for the bracket. And thats Canadian Dollars and I still find it expensive somewhat. I cant beleive the damn bracket (or adjuster plate) is worth that much.

Oh and BTW, 105$ CND is about 68.0697 USD!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

G

·
$tillen has an advertised price of $330, but when you call, the price drops to $199 if your lucky.

I don't like the way stillen does business. It's like you have to bargain with them just to get a part at a reasonable price. I feel sorry for the person that pays $330 (which I hope no one would.) I will say that my spoiler was THE ONLY part I have bought for the car that was shipped immediately. I will applaud them on that.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
GOOD GAWD! I'm glad I already got mine for $200. Freakin $tillen. I wonder who actually pays their outrageous prices?

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Yes, I used to drive a Honda. Yes, I still like Hondas. Got a problem?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well guess what guys. Stillen has CAI for our Sentra for FREE. Yes...list price $0.00
go check it out... Part #402890

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Good thing Maxx hooked me up! :D.... i recieved it today but i gotta pick it up at the Post office. Thanks!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
747 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts