B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Stillen front spoiler looks pretty good for the money. Anybody know how we can get a group deal together somehow to buy it for less?

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, Window Tint, SMC short shifter

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey, if someone finds out how (cuz i dont) I'm down to do it groupie style...I know it will come out to be like 160 at the most as a group deal.... GET IT STARTED!!

------------------
"I'm always on the Garden State Parkway, meet me!"
------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/PP Granite, manual,
Tinted Windows, Alpine CDA-7965 Unit

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm interest in it 2. Let's get it going.

------------------
B15-SE w/ sport package.
5spd. Black.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Same here dude !!!

Count me in

Later

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Dunno, The Stillen one stops half way to the middle of the front bumper and starts again about 1 ft after it leaves a gap. I personally do not like that. I rather have the Eru. kit that goes all the way across.....just IMHO.

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Mods: Place Racing Cold Air Intake, Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30
Stereo: Panasonic CQ-DF800U, Panasonic 8disc Changer, Infinity Kappa Components up front, Infinity Kappa 6.5 2 ways rear, 2 12" Infinity Perfect 12.1 Subs, JBL BP1200.1 Amp, Pioneer GM-X944 amp, 2 Lighting Audio 1f caps, all Street Wires, and over 1800 watts (when completed).

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I would go with any kit thats good enough for my pocket.... As long as it isn't Ugly....

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm down for that.
Someone give them a call and ask if they can do it.

------------------
B15SENTRA 4 LIFE!

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
They don't normally do group deals. If you talk to Adam (his number is off the available mods page). He may be able to work something out. Someone will have to be the middle man though most likely.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter (not yet installed)

·
Resigned
411 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by david:
They don't normally do group deals. If you talk to Adam (his number is off the available mods page). He may be able to work something out. Someone will have to be the middle man though most likely.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure about that? We have had some in the past.....on the max page.

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Mods: Place Racing Cold Air Intake, Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30
Stereo: Panasonic CQ-DF800U, Panasonic 8disc Changer, Infinity Kappa Components up front, Infinity Kappa 6.5 2 ways rear, 2 12" Infinity Perfect 12.1 Subs, JBL BP1200.1 Amp, Pioneer GM-X944 amp, 2 Lighting Audio 1f caps, all Street Wires, and over 1800 watts (when completed).

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Yeah, I was told they weren't "allowed" to anymore. Take that for what its worth, they can still bend the rules I am sure if there is a enough interest.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter (not yet installed)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a response from ImportPartsPlus.Com. William said they could do it for $210 + shipping for the Stillen front spoiler. He said they could probably bring it down even more if they bought enough quantity. Please post a reply if you're interested so we can find out how many we're looking at.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, Window Tint, SMC short shifter

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm in on that

------------------
B15SENTRA 4 LIFE!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Me me me dammit!!!

------------------
"I'm always on the Garden State Parkway, meet me!"
------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/PP Granite, manual,
Tinted Windows, Alpine CDA-7965 Unit

·
Registered
446 Posts
So what happened to this deal? Is it a go or no? I would be interested if we could get these down to around 160 or so. Do they come color matched?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iLLt3cK:
So what happened to this deal? Is it a go or no? I would be interested if we could get these down to around 160 or so. Do they come color matched?

-iLL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>not color matched they are black urethane...you paint them yourselves....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
605 Posts
black unpainted?? Me tinks you should spray white, would look better, unless you have black rims. Then again, I am not a fan of black rims either!

BTW, how many people do you need for the group to get the discount? What is the discount price? I may be interested if you can get it low enough.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
747 Posts
IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF A STILLEN SPOILERETTE GROUP DEAL PLEASE REPLY TO THE TOPIC CALLED "STILLEN GROUP DEAL" IN THE COSMETIC FORUMS AND REPLY TO IT. WE ONLY NEED FOUR PEOPLE (I'M INCLUDING MYSELF AND WE CAN HAVE AS MANY IN THE DEAL AS WANTED) AND THEN WE CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF A DISCOUNT AND WHAT NOT!!!!!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

1 - 20 of 21 Posts