B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove by the place yesterday dropped off the designs. The stickers are being made as we speak! They will be ready in the next few days and I will have to go get them sometime next week do to not much time to get over there.

There gonna sell for $5 for 2 stickers or $2.50 for one. People who donated $10 get 1 free sticker, and people who donated $20 get 2 free stickers. Unless u want more, u will have to send in some more money when the order for the stickers take affect.

I will have pics of them once I get them back and will take a few with them on the car as well!

To SentraStyling, the sticker u wanted across the rear was gonna take alot of money $45 and effort to get made. It takes up more than the length of the vinly so thats why its expensive. U might just want to go somewhere and get it made locally or take to one of those internet sticker companies.
------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

[This message has been edited by RussY2KSE (edited March 15, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by RussY2KSE (edited March 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds great Russ. I'm glad everything is coming together for this site. I think a less close-knit board may have fallen apart with the changes and such going on lately. I send you a big THANKS for pulling the money to keep the site up out of your own pocket. Keep up the great work!
Can't wait to get those stickers (if what I hear is true they are worth 5hp each, and i've got two coming to me, oh boy!) ;)

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged, Stromung exhaust, more to come...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RussY2KSE:
To SentraStyling, the sticker u wanted across the rear was gonna take alot of money $45 and effort to get made. It takes up more than the length of the vinly so thats why its expensive. U might just want to go somewhere and get it made locally or take to one of those internet sticker companies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah Russ I'll wait I just found a place kinda in my area that does the vinyl stickers and once I get the smaller ones I'll bring one and have them make me up one.....but thanks for checking into that for me,,,it was greatly appreciated...
and I can't wait for the stickers to come out.... :)

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

1 - 3 of 3 Posts