B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NG Autoworks
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, well the last thread might've started off on the wrong foot. Maybe some info I received got twisted around, and what not, but I'll apologize to SSR......I'm sorry.....not because I was told to apologize or anything, but b/c I think it might be worth it.....like I told him over IM,....I just want what's best for the public.

I was a little anxious to post that their motor blew, and I dunno why...

Nevertheless, it may have seemed like I was "happy" that the motor went....which I wasn't....well, not entirely ;) What can I say? I'm hard to impress.

So, like I said, I've heard that SSR is going to revise the kit, under a new motor, with less boost and more tuning......so, more power to ya. At least you've got some experience.

All I've gotta say is, did Speed Force Racing build the kit?

·
Registered
929 Posts
wow. but isnt a blown motor a good thing? i mean untill they blow thier first motor they dont know the potential of the engine right?. so now they have a barrier and they can sell us a kit that they know is gonna be safe..........but thats just my .02

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah, you did jump the gun, but at least you were man enough to admit it.

I'm glad that I've got enough experience with cars to have a really deep gut feeling as to how those internals would hold up (or not hold up.)

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
SSR Eng... as i am glad that this finally came out in the air.. can you please write a post in general explaining what happened.. with these pics.. im sure that we are all intrested in know what caused the issue..

nice guy thanks for being the "bigger man".. im sure that the flame war could have continued into 6 pages last night if i didn't close the thread....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts