B15 Sentra Forum banner

SR20VE and SCC

664 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  97 Black SER 
#1 ·
yall read the latest articles in Sport Compact Car?

man, my friends are all envious of my new car. all my buds are Honduh toting dorks but i loves them for they know not what they do.

and what about that NX2000????
fokk.

for three years, i was in SR20DE envy. and how that i have one, im now in SR20VE envy. so it never ends huh?

by the way, where can i find specs and stats on the SR20VE??

------------------
visit my site

i ride in a
2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, no gascap holder, 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and an overhead compartment for storing my $10 sunglasses while i zig-zag past Hyundais or i mean, Honduhs on the street.

in da future i wanna
PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.

See less See more
#2 ·
Just do a search on the net. The motor is pretty rare as was mentioned in the article. As you probably know, the SR20DET is much more common in this country for swapping.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

#3 ·
oh, i know i know.

i did a search using WebFerret and it returned about 200+ pages with the search term "SR20VE".

i have absolutely no plans to swap. i just wish to learn more about this engine. if anyone finds a site or pages with more info, please post it here. it would be most beneficial to many of us.

------------------
visit my site

i ride in a
2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, no gascap holder, 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and an overhead compartment for storing my $10 sunglasses while i zig-zag past Hyundais or i mean, Honduhs on the street.

in da future i wanna
PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.

#4 ·
Cool, I'll let you know if i find any good sites.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.