B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo sr20reNaISSANce where you at? lets hook up..... We need to get all the B15's cruisin out here...
Hit my celly up..... 221-9924....Laterz

Are you gunna go to the car cruise on the 30 or 31st of this month, hosted by Speedhawaii.com?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
778 Posts
heard theres a guy with a black b15 in serca hawaii now...bone stock. bout the cruise...i dont know if my car will be done by then. but when it is, im going straight to tantalus! hey, if you ever see my car around i got the led tails...youll know when you see me. peace out.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you doing to your car that it won't be done? I went by this one guys house who was selling the GTR wing off of Speedhawaii.com, and it was to small...I was so pissed cuz he only wanted 100 buck and it was like new! Maybe next time... I need help in getting lowering springs...Help!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys, didn't know so many sentra owners on this board are from HI. Where'd you guys get most of your mods. Shipped in or here locally? Shipping is always seems to kill a deal for me.
Have the SE w/ PP 5spd in Icelandic Pearl (a cream white w/ pearlescent finish - it's in the maxima color selection but not in the Sentra color selection charts for some reason), 35% tint (mandatory for HI sun, wouldn't you say), rear splash guards and interior ventilation filter.
If you know of any good local shops for mods besides the dealers, let me know.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats up!, hey Hi2k1se, are you going to the Car Cruise this weekend? If you go then we can talk face to face about the car...

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
yes!...a 3rd 808 member! well i just got my cold air intake in. still gotta drill out a temp sensor hole. running a hiper flow intake til the shop gets my hks filter in. tommorow my headers should be in. hmmm...think imma be too broke by the weekend. btw, im from ewa. peace out.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry can't go to the car cruise this weekend. Wife gets bored at those things...been working extra jobs doing computer/networking setups to pay for the "toys"...you know the situation.
I'm in Kailua so it seems we're spread all over the island. Still interested in finding out where you guys are getting your mods tho'. Like where did you get the CAI mod from. What dealer did you get your car from? Thanks for any info you can give me.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you go to the "availabe mods" section you will find alot of stuff, but for mods out here, i don't know what to say... I bought my car at North Carolina..

------------------

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We still need to hook up so we can chill, and discuss mods :)

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
We still need to hook up so we can chill, and discuss mods :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
dude...im like working this whole break...dont even think im gonna go to the shootout. all hondas...shhit. gots school soon too you know. but on the bright side my car is all pau. got the cai, shift bushing, and my header in. damn hks filter didnt come in so im running a hiper filter. but still yet, i can feel the difference. btw man...dont wanna front you or nuthin but i think you shouldnt run the gtr wing. if you ever seen a green gxe from ewa beach hes running a touring wing, dont look that bad. but hey man maybe you know something i dont. keep reppin nissans man. peace out.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No doubt... I'm double thinking it anyway... But i know one thing for sure though.... I'm getting Ghost flames done on my car!

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
hey enemigo, you want in on the carbon fiber hood deal? it would help to have you in. 450 plus about 130 shipping. think about it. chicks dig it. :)

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll see... I have more stuff planned though... I'm about to go with Ghost flames on my car..

------------------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts