B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SR20de is junk. i just found out today that i had 2 crack pistons, WTF. i run a 75 shot and i blow up my head, and i crack 2 pistons. there are people running 140 shot on stock block with no problems. now i am on a 2-3 month back order for my parts, it took me 6 weeks to get my vavles, and now 2-3 months to get my pistons, this is BS. Nissan customer service is **** and so are there cars. i loved this car till i found out how it responed to mods
(blowing up), and how long it takes to fix it. Maybe its cause the dealership lied to me and told me my car was made in japan and not mexico.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Ok I give up on you Chip.

We've explained to you why you blew up your engine. You leaned out the engine because you didn't compensate for fuel. I'm tired of your idiotic remarks that hold no value because you have no data to back it up.

*waves, don't let the door hit you on the way out*

·
Resigned
411 Posts
No Chip, the car can handle 500 hp easily. It's the way YOU hooked up your NOS kit it blew up. You are a stupid ignorant little kid, that wants to blame it on other people instead of yourself. Accept the facts, you fucked up your own car. Next time do it the proper way....

Chip said:
The SR20de is junk. i just found out today that i had 2 crack pistons, WTF. i run a 75 shot and i blow up my head, and i crack 2 pistons. there are people running 140 shot on stock block with no problems. now i am on a 2-3 month back order for my parts, it took me 6 weeks to get my vavles, and now 2-3 months to get my pistons, this is BS. Nissan customer service is **** and so are there cars. i loved this car till i found out how it responed to mods
(blowing up), and how long it takes to fix it. Maybe its cause the dealership lied to me and told me my car was made in japan and not mexico.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.