B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been lookin around and i was just curious i see everyone saying how the sr20de engine for 2000 can take like 15 PSI of boost but does anyone really know for sure cause i also see everyone say as well that this sr20de engine for 2000 is not the same as previous years the redline is lower cams are different stuff like that? i am just curious thanks for any input

·
Registered
28 Posts
I do not think we will ever really know that untill someone does some testing? Same thing with the nitrous, it will take some testing out?

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey

about 194.88hp with stock computer maybe 10% more than that

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Chippeus Maxximus already did that with nitrous, but I don't think we can rely on that for any clear info, sorry to say that name and stir up any bad memories he he :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
daavikes said:
Chippeus Maxximus already did that with nitrous, but I don't think we can rely on that for any clear info, sorry to say that name and stir up any bad memories he he :)
Chip WHO?? hehe.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ya know, during that time we had little chip around, I know it cost a lot of grief for the moderators and lots of people, but I had such a good laugh, I don't think I had laughed that hard for awhile. That was when I had just joined the site and was a newbie, was reading his posts and was amazed he was getting away with the things he was trying to preach, but was to shy to chime in and tell him where to shuve that sh*t. Then someone was going to kick his little ***, I don't remember who that was, but that would have been great. :D

[Edited by daavikes on 06-14-2001 at 10:19 PM]

·
Registered
297 Posts
heheh

I think that was me, I got kind of out of hand, but he tried all of our community, we will see in two or three months who is going to have the fastest B15(SEMA show car not inlcuded, lol). And I have an auto so I dont want to hear it from the good ole Chippeus Maximus(I coined the term lol)...

·
Registered
311 Posts
You know, he was on last night, but I don't think he posted anything. I kinda miss him :( - he was always good for a laugh or two. Remember when he told Wes that his system sucked? That was a classic. Of course, the HID turn signals were pretty funny too.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
samo said:
Of course, the HID turn signals were pretty funny too.
Oh the memories! :) :D

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
chip who? :D

FWIR, i have been told of a stock 2000 that pushed 7-8 psi. the SEMA car, with a built bottom end pushes 15 all day long. From what Mike K has said, 7-8psi should be the limit on an all stock de.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts