B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason there are days when my car goes over the slightest bump or a big one and the car starts squeaking. Nissan says this is normal but i know this is not true, they just don't want to fix it because the car is still underwarranty... does anyone know what the problem could be!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Just normal-right!!!

Yea, that figures. Mine developed a noise in the passenger's door panel (I think), it drove me crazy. Haven't figured it out yet. You did your best taking it to the dealer. I think if you can make a better effort at defining it, maybe you will be successful. I will try to do the same, but don't expect much luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have this prob too

i have this prob on my b14 too, just buy some lithium ion grease, take off the wheel where the squeak is coming from and rub the shock (or strut) with grease go up and down (no perverse thoughts please) until it is greased good and a tip raise the part of the car to make sure it gets greases correctly, after i did it no more squeak!! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks shadi i think that'll work!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
All of the interior pull handles on the doors are squeeking in my car... Drives me nuts. Any bumps in the road make the car sound like it's coming apart at the seams! One of these days I'll have some time off that will allow me to drop the thing off at the dealer for some fixin'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts