B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with H&R or any of the Eibach Springs, can you comment of the ride quality of the springs and what the drop is before the progressive rate. Thanks, which springs lower the car more? Is Ground Control making Coilovers or made them yet? Thanks Again

G

·
Ground Control needs a B15 to prototype on. They are willing to make the kit, they just need a car. GC uses straight rate Eibach race springs, so they will ride stiffer than the progressive Eibachs or H&R's.

Just doing the springs will cause problems down the road. Even the Stage II struts can't handle the stiffer spring rates of the Eibachs or H&R's. They will wear very prematurely, and as a result your handling will be worse than what it was to begin with. The stock struts don't have adequate rebound dampening to control the stiffer spring.

B G suspension has a true coilover kit for our cars. It's like 1400 bucks, but is the right way to do it. It will also give you the option for going really low if you want.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have sportlines(not in yet)But I'm installing them this weekend and I'll let ya know how the ride is....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sportlines seem like the cheap way to go

Yeah, I know maxx. but for now I am looking for a cheap alternative cuz I am buying my turbo equipment by December, ooops nevamind don't want to give anything away, and that is going to me money right there, it was either Turbo or Suspension and I chose Turbo, I will buy the BG kit eventually, hopefully I will get sponsored and then things will be better. Please don't ask me about the Turbo stuff until it is done, I might get my friend who id doing all the car's computer stuff for me to make a kit along with me, but please wait. Pricing and etc. it not in any particular range. I am trying to work out a deal with an Engine dealer like SOKO, ARDPerformance, Custom-EFX, Engine Outlet Inc, Japan Depot. If I can get a deal going with them, then everything will be up in my own B15 project Info Webpage at my friend's(yes the computer genius)own server. I shouldn't even be speaking, but if people are interested and want to go turbo for cheap on their rides, then I will let you know sooner or something. My bro is going to buy me the Sportlines for now, cuz they seem like the way to go. As soon as one or two more stereo equipment deals fall thru, then I will be good to go on the Turbo.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
by the way

I will probably be doing all the work with my friend by ourselves. even swapping pistons and boring the block a little if we have too, I really don't know much about it yet, but he has done everything by himself to his now 1.7L non-VTEC Civic and the car is tite as hell, he swapped in Arias forged pistons and profiled his stock crank and ish. So he will teach me, me and him will study the new sentra manual, and we will go from there, hopefully a month or two. He knows soo much shizt, He made his own computer for his Civic, out of freaking computer parts, it's crazy but cool in the same way. I will keep you updated when the money is in, right now it is just really nice sounding talk....heheh, ignore me if ya want :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey aznivation

Hey don't worry about it man, we'll be helping each other out a lot, you'll be here soon anyways. I'll tell you my Turbo and etc. plans as long as you don't tell anyone, maybe you can help me build my car, later. Call me as soon as you get here for both preview and summer b at (352)271-3801. Also let me know where you wil be staying at summer b, bye.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Enemigo said:
I have Eibach Sportlines, they ride great...Just a little bit bouncy, but not noticable
I've rode in Brandon's SE, and it was way better than I thought it would be. I could imagine that prolong use would wear the stock suspension faster, but this rides way better that my old GXE ever did even when I first put springs on it. :)

For the price, I think the Sportlines would be the way to go.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool

Nice comment there Original Mr. Sentra, I am still deciding to tell my bro to get me either the Sportlines or Pro-Kit, he is just interested in getting them for me so I can promote Nations Autoworks where he works at.....fine by me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts