B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you have aftermarket springs installed in your B15, and from what I know, there are no aftermarket shocks to accompany them. What kind of problems are you having using the springs with the stock shocks, if any? I was planning on purchasing Sportlines next week, but I have been reading up on them in here, and now I'm not so sure anymore...

Also, if I don't buy the springs, I'll have about $250 to spend on the car, any suggestions? I was thinking the PR CAI, but is that the best choice for the first mod?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I am having no problems with the springs what so ever....(Knock on wood)...

But if you decide not to get the springs then I'd say go for the Place Racing CAI...

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
How much are you paying for your sportlines?.. I have a brand new set still in the box for 180 plus shipping. You cant go wrong....

·
Registered
747 Posts
Enemigo said:
How much are you paying for your sportlines?.. I have a brand new set still in the box for 180 plus shipping. You cant go wrong....
Enemigo I want them!!!! [email protected] Does anyone bottom out????

·
Registered
59 Posts
SDsr20de858 said:
go with the CAI.... and save up for the B+G suspension
Do you have the B + G suspension on your car SDsr20de858? Yosuke said some good stuff bout them and I like how they lower the car more and more evenly. I am just gettin opinions cuz i was thinking of getting them. I have a b14 though but would like any input you have.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hokemon said:

Enemigo I want them!!!! [email protected] Does anyone bottom out????
You will bottom out on occassion if you hit a really big bump...But you can cut down the bump stops to help prevent that...I didn't cut the bump stops on mine.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts