B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else know of a rear spoiler that fits the 2000 sentra? I know there aren't any after-market spoilers made specifically for the sentra, but I was wondering if there is a car similar enough to the sentra, that a spoiler made for that car would fit the sentra.???

·
Registered
816 Posts
Or you could check out the universal spoilers. They usually come in different sizes so you'd have to get the one that comes closest to our car width.

But be careful, unless you have a body kit, a lot of those non-stock spoilers look plain stupid. They look nice WITH the body kits but look really out of place without.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dude, they don't have a pic of the GTR style one!?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I was looking at http://www.spoilers.com, the erebuni site, and took a look at the body kits for the 2000+ sentra. The body kit at the top of the page is ugly, but the spoiler on the back of that car looks alright. It's a high-rise spoiler, but I didn't see it under spoilers. Does anyone know anything else about this?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If someone (me) wanted the GTR spoiler from erebuni, would it be better to ask the nissan dealership to take off the spoiler before he/she buys it? Of course you'd be driving a car with big ol' holes in it, but would it be cheaper, cus' when it comes to installing the GTR spoiler, they won't have to take off the original spoiler...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Taking off the spoiler is really easy. You can do it in like 2 minutes. Just unscrew the bolts and take the spoiler off.

You should check out the low profile wings in this month's issue of Sport compact Car. It's in the impactparts.com ad. I'll try to find some pics and post pics of the wings. Those are really nice looking wings.

The GTR wing is sooooo played out. Everyone and their grandma's have GTR wings. Besides, they are heavy and create drag which will slow your car down. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts