B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my spoiler in the mail this week but am unsure as how to install it. It comes with instructions but will i need to buy anything to seal the spoiler to the car for moisture purposes?

·
Registered
501 Posts
LMFAO

Does your car have a spoiler on it right now? If so, does the new spoiler go into the OEM locations? If not, are you ready to ruin your trunk? If so, the spoiler you get should have the proper stuff to mount it, and if it doesn't have anything but bolts and screws, then you should get some of that sticky foam stuff, that should to the trick.....
pics of the spoiler you got?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Tony I said:
LMFAO

Does your car have a spoiler on it right now? If so, does the new spoiler go into the OEM locations? If not, are you ready to ruin your trunk? If so, the spoiler you get should have the proper stuff to mount it, and if it doesn't have anything but bolts and screws, then you should get some of that sticky foam stuff, that should to the trick.....
pics of the spoiler you got?
I'm guessing it's going to be a nice shiny seat I can use at the picnic. ;)

If the spoiler doesn't mount into the stock location, (if you already have one) you might as well take it to a body shop for the install.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, its not some whack *** thing. just the stock.
I know a couple of people that put aftermarket apoilers on their cars with no problem so it doesnt seem like it could be too tough really. My car is a 2000 gxe with no oem placements on it.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
pics!

good work.

·
Registered
265 Posts
dinnadawg said:
nah, its not some whack *** thing. just the stock.
I know a couple of people that put aftermarket apoilers on their cars with no problem so it doesnt seem like it could be too tough really. My car is a 2000 gxe with no oem placements on it.
nothing wrong with the stock spoiler its better then maybe all the rest of the aftermarket spoilers for the sentras.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts