B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody watches the show cheaters...I am watching it tonite and there is a Silver SpecV on the show that a guy drives who was caught cheating....does anybody know this guy..hahhaa

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To anybody not awear of what the show Cheaters is... it's like cops, but instead of busting criminals they catch people in the act of cheating live on TV...they use private eyes to catch them...his name is Alfredo too...hhaha this is great

·
Registered
588 Posts
NatlCitySentra said:
To anybody not awear of what the show Cheaters is... it's like cops, but instead of busting criminals they catch people in the act of cheating live on TV...they use private eyes to catch them...his name is Alfredo too...hhaha this is great
the show is not live. its pre-recorded and played back for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
881 Posts
see, even bad ppl can drive Spec V's. I wanna see a Spec V on America's wildest police chases, I'd tape it and watch it over and over.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I watched that last night as well. I thought about making a thread, but decided against it. I believe the drive was either hispanic or mexican by his name. I am sorry if it was anyone on here, cause you are gonna get made fun of if so.

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I havent but that isnt the point...anyhow

·
Registered
230 Posts
dude i guess he is not a MEMBER OF THE BOARD

·
F*ck You Hippies
525 Posts
02SoFloSE-R said:
see, even bad ppl can drive Spec V's. I wanna see a Spec V on America's wildest police chases, I'd tape it and watch it over and over.

Ihate to say itbut it would be awesome if it was and he got away...:)

The spec-v handles so good you can even out run cops...lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts