B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have completed a top-to-bottom redesign of Specplace.com in my never ending quest for a professional looking web site that I can be happy with.

Specplace.com now has:

* Full vehicle specifications
* 28 documented third-party reviews
* 14 in-house articles covering automotive and performance basics, as well as various Spec V related topics
* Comparison data to over 50 cars
* Over 160 aftermarket products and 40 manufactures/retailers listed
* Full Nismo S- and R-Tune upgrades list with links for purchase
* Over 80 pictures and 23 videos
* Same great anti-rice section
* Much, much more!

Please check it out and tell me how you like it compared to the last design.

http://www.specplace.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Very nice job, when I was looking at buying my car you old site helped me out greatly! Keep up the good work for the b15 community!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
The old version of the site was great, but this is even better. It has helped me to find the best prices for aftermarket parts and it gives some great info about the B15's. Keep up the good work.

BTW, you're missing HP Autoworks in your list of vendors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exterraman said:
The old version of the site was great, but this is even better. It has helped me to find the best prices for aftermarket parts and it gives some great info about the B15's. Keep up the good work.

BTW, you're missing HP Autoworks in your list of vendors.
Thanks! And I've added a link to the vendor mentioned above.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
Sweet site man. I too was looking and reading your site before I bought my car, which btw I didn't even test drove. :D


edit: not to be a dick or anything but I just noticed on the Owners info. It said: Max Safe Wheel Size 18 x 17.5 for all three years, and I'm like whoa that has to be a typo, there's no way 17.5 width will fit that darn thing ;)
 

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
Joined
·
725 Posts
i like the site much more professional looking than the old one. But link the forum buttom to b15sentra.net instead of qr25de.net. I might be biased though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
civiceater said:
Sweet site man. I too was looking and reading your site before I bought my car, which btw I didn't even test drove. :D


edit: not to be a dick or anything but I just noticed on the Owners info. It said: Max Safe Wheel Size 18 x 17.5 for all three years, and I'm like whoa that has to be a typo, there's no way 17.5 width will fit that darn thing ;)
Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix that when I get home from work tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoS8 said:
i like the site much more professional looking than the old one. But link the forum buttom to b15sentra.net instead of qr25de.net. I might be biased though
QR25DE.net gave me forum space specifically for my site, that's why the link goes there.
 

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
Joined
·
913 Posts
Nice site man, keep up the good work. Read a couple of the articles and was impressed, good writing. Thanks for helping out the B15 community.
 

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
Joined
·
725 Posts
BM14582 said:
QR25DE.net gave me forum space specifically for my site, that's why the link goes there.
lol whatever anyway good job making a great site even better!
 

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
Joined
·
4,332 Posts
Very nice & informative site. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
My imput is to make the font smaller. Not all of it but there is so much **** on the first page that you don't need that big of a font. Varying font sizes is a great idea.

Other than that...looks sic. I have been to the site several times :)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top