B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the worst day of my life, my car got hit, and it's going on my iinsurance, plus my buddy was drivin'. Well I'll have pics soon for you guys, man and i was just about to get some tein lowering springs, their estimating tje damages for my car at about 8,000. My bodyman said that i'm gonna have to repaint the whole front end of the car fenders front two doors roof. So he said you mite as well just get the whole car repainted for just a lil bit more. So i'm gonna think about getting a custom color done. But this sucks and my B-day is this sunday. Well i'll have pics up soon.
Lata all
Cody

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I know just how you feel, I crashed mine a month and a half ago and they still haven't fixed it. My damage was 8,900. Pretty close to yours. It's only a car, at least you're o.k.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If your friend was driving, shouldn't his insurance cover it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
bumpermatic said:
If your friend was driving, shouldn't his insurance cover it?
Depends on your state/province, and his insurance policy. If he has coverage for non-owned vehicles, you should pass the claim on his policy.

But depending on how good a friend he is, there's nothing preventing you from sueing him for damages to cover the loss of use of your vehicle and the increase of your premiums...

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
PAspecV02 said:
Well today was the worst day of my life, my car got hit, and it's going on my iinsurance, plus my buddy was drivin'. Well I'll have pics soon for you guys, man and i was just about to get some tein lowering springs, their estimating tje damages for my car at about 8,000. My bodyman said that i'm gonna have to repaint the whole front end of the car fenders front two doors roof. So he said you mite as well just get the whole car repainted for just a lil bit more. So i'm gonna think about getting a custom color done. But this sucks and my B-day is this sunday. Well i'll have pics up soon.
Lata all
Cody
Sorry to hear . :( Were you or your friend injured ? I hate to see so many B15's being wrecked lately . :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Damn dude. I feel your pain. I have not had a my car since 7/11 b/c i crashed it then. It still in the shop and i called nissan today and they said that they were waiting over 1 week doing nothing to my car because there was another car on the frame machine. I say thats BS. So we are looking at like 3months to fix it. To see my pics and deatails look BELOW..........link

·
Registered
105 Posts
PAspecV02 said:
Lata all
Cody
Not that it will make you feel any better, but it is my birthday on Sunday too! Looks like you turn 21. Go get smashed and take a cab home...

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
Re: I got you guys beat....

Smokey4009 said:
I did 12,500 worth of damage to mine and they still fixed it
good grief ... which company did you insure through.. i would have cried if they would have fixed my old car :( and it was on 8000 worth of damage.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I almost totalled my car today. I was going about 50 and there was a line of cars on the left of me, they were going like 30 since they had a turn lane. Some guy pulled out and I almost hit him, but instead I slammed on my brakes and missed him. It was a shame, now that i think about it I could have totalled my car and got my EVO :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts