B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my bodyman said it would be around 8K to get the car fixed. I can't believed this has happened to me. This is two birthdays in a row that i've had bad luck around. Last year a week after my b-day I got a 141.00 speeding ticket that was total bull. Now this...three days before my b-day. The officer said that it would go on my insurance but this is total bull, the guy said he had a green light which he's lying to the officer. Because the other aposing lane was at a complete stop. While I was the second car at the light already in the intersection with a green arrow. Well even if i have to take this guy to court, i don't care if even i have to quit college and pic up a second job to pay for lawyer fees, I'm gonna get this guy!!. Well here's the pics!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the guys hits me at like 45 or 50 mph. didn't even step on the brakes, the only time that i heard his tires squell was when he hit me. I don't know what the adjuster is gonna estimate the damage at. My bodyman said around 8k. I still have like 14 something left on my loan or 13 somethin'. If they do total it, there's a nice 95 240 sx se in the paper right now for 5,600. Plus i was right in the middle of filing a lemon law.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
man that sucks. thats another one that gonna be added to the graveyard :( ....

·
Registered
773 Posts
any structural damage? like did the wheel get pushed around at all? it sucks when something like that happens and they have to straighten out the frame. but hey 240 sx sounds good right about now hehe.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sentraspecvcust:
Well that's just a ruff estimate. Plus he's extremelly good. I'd trust him doing any job. You should have seen the hood work that he did to my friends corvette. That car is featured under the meguirs tent at the corvette shows and was invited to the world of wheels show out in pittsburgh. Plus he's got all the hi-tech equipment. He's got the top of the line spray both, and shop!!

Istop4noman:
Well the frames bent up front but the wheels where not even hurt. but the one tire got messed up. but both of the wheels are not even bent. I do have a slight curb mark on the one on the front from a previous incident, so i'm just gonna get the insurance adjuster to throw it in with the cost and some other little things, maybe to just total the car. My body man thinks though that they wont total it, since the car before the accident is worth like 14,500.

·
Registered
298 Posts
those are like baby pictures compared to what happend to me, try crashing into the back of a RAM 1500

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Ouch that looks bad....Hope everyone is ok....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts