B15 Sentra Forum banner

Spec-V vs. ....

4K views 98 replies 19 participants last post by  BodeB15 
#1 ·
I'm wondering how well the Spec-V will do agains all of these vs. threads... enjoy your cars fellas... stop getting into pissing matches about your car.

#3 ·
worry about the driver first, then worry about the car being fast. ;) i can't wait to get into my new 2004 Sapphire Blue SpecV tomorrow..... 3 weeks is such a damn long time without a car.

#12 ·
becuase it's usually the newbies that think cars are faster than other cars... while this is partially true, it does not overrule the fact that it doesn't matter how fast the car is, it is only as good as the driver.

#22 ·
pituala said:
One, Moroso. We were there for Midnight Madness, 4:30pm till 2am. Towards the end, it was like a circle track....make a run, circle back around, make a run....circle back around...etc.
hey pituala, did u end up goin to the track on saturday?
it was raining here so i didnt end up goin... and wat did u run?

#23 ·
Cobra723 said:
hey pituala, did u end up goin to the track on saturday?
it was raining here so i didnt end up goin... and wat did u run?
The weather was ok there. I had all crappy runs though. My best was a 14.4 and most were 14.5's.

#25 ·
2KBlackSE said:
if bode gets the sc on the tc then yeah perhaps hell be faster than a fully bolted spec (pituala and him will have to find out) but none the less... its not fun when u buy a car already totally done.. whats the fun in that?
oh thats sux, it was very humid though, wasnt it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.