B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
powershifting through 6th
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i got a little issue...My damn clutch is kinda hard when i press it in, im sure the clutch is still 90% good =), so that cant be it..

Is it ok if i bleed the clutch fluid and put maybe dot 5 in?..Would this make it easier to press?

it gets annoying sometimes because i like to hold it in while i decelerate.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
work that noodle leg man... you should be happy we have hydraulic clutches... they are easier than the cable version... oh and don't drive a manual mustang. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Manual mustangs are horrible to drive... especially that third gear... The spec v clutch is not the best (my opinion) but it's pretty good compared to some other cars.. plus yeah, drive a mechanical clutch and you'll forget about your being hard to push in...

·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i drove a 6 cylinder manual, ya it was hard

but when the clutch was good and stuff, this car was ez to press...Now that the clutch is worn in its a pain. Im trying to think of anyhting to make it smoother. any ideas?

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
How many miles are on your car? To tell you the truth it just sounds like you are not used to the clutch yet. I have heard of cases where the clutch pedal became a little stiffer after the clutch is fully broken in. Give it a month or so and you will become used to the clutch and you will notice your left leg is bigger than your right leg! :D

·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have 7k miles on my car, ive had it for 5 months....it feels rough from the first month.

hehe, any advice all?

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
what a panzy. i have driven 4 spec v's, and each one the clutch pedal went to the floor with little effort...much less so than my gxe clutch, which is still insanely easy.

·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chimmike said:
what a panzy. i have driven 4 spec v's, and each one the clutch pedal went to the floor with little effort...much less so than my gxe clutch, which is still insanely easy.
go suck a dick...I just want it more comfortable, its not if i can press it or not..

your such a F"ING idioto mofo that its sad mike

go buy a geo metro and troll their boards

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
chimmike said:
I have experienced the opposite. I have driven a few Spec V's and all of them had a stiffer clutch pedal than my SE. I noticed the stiffnes, but it was nothing that bothered me.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
OVOleg said:
I just want it more comfortable, its not if i can press it or not..
want comfort? go buy a buick. that should make you more comfortable....being the fogie you must be.

I can't believe you're complaining about a stock strength hydraulic clutch, hahahaha!

what a panzy.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
eh, he's the genius who supposedly is running a 100 shot dry and pullin 12.1's in the 1/4 wiht a slip to prove it :rolleyes:

yet he's complaining that his clutch pedal is too stiff.

yeah. he's an idiot.

·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chimmike said:
eh, he's the genius who supposedly is running a 100 shot dry and pullin 12.1's in the 1/4 wiht a slip to prove it :rolleyes:

yet he's complaining that his clutch pedal is too stiff.

yeah. he's an idiot.
mike, you need to get a life...stop replying with stupid ****, i think you need to get your *** kicked for talking this much ****

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
OVOleg said:
mike, you need to get a life...stop replying with stupid ****, i think you need to get your *** kicked for talking this much ****
You bring it on yourself, maybee if you sat and thought for a minute before you typed it wouldnt be so bad.

And the Spec clutch is easy compared to MANY other cars.. odds are you just aren't used to it yet. Either that or your 100 dry shot has worn it out :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how long are you holding it in as you decelerate? From what I've read it's never a good idea to hold your clutch in so long that it "gets annoying", as you say.

There was a good shifting/downshifting tutorial posted a while back from an Altima board, I searched but couldnt find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
OVOleg said:
<ye olde b15 flame>

I think you've been putting that dry shot nozzle up your nose and engaging the nitrous.... sulfur has rot your brain!!! ... at least get the medical grade.

someone that can drive a spec-v @ a 12.1 at the same time bust up their car pulling out of a garage.

gets window repaired at a nissan dealership, I'm sure they didn't notice your arming switch or solenoids.

honestly, go crawl somewhere in a hole.

I want to see that 12.1 slip, along with a pic of your car with the same numbers that are on the slip @ a track.

btw.. 12.1 on the 1/8mi doesn't count hoser. :p

</ye olde b15 flame>

·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok . . . .

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
OVOleg said:
man, I can talk all the *hit I want to you, beacuse I know I could kick your pathetic arse. It's not a guess, I KNOW I could do it.

Know how I know? I am reading your posts, your claims, and your BS. Only the weakest, most pathetic losers claim outrageous times with mods they don't have, then in another thread complain about the stifness of a STOCK HYDRAULIC CLUTCH.

You talk a lot, but do less.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to use your mom as my other ride.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts