B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and couldnt find ne thing... I want to buy 02-03 spec rims for my 00' SE. I just wanna see some pictures of what it would look like on the non spec models. Even better if its a blackout. Thanx for the help

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also will i notice a signifigant diff in the ride also because i hear the wheels are heavy? and the SE suspension wasnt meant for 17's. will i need to do ne thing to that right away .I plan on dropping it but but i dont know when.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fast Eddie said:
I wanted to do that too but at 24lbs per rim, ouch!
well the motegi FF7's i was looking at are 21lbs... so whats another 12 lbs all together right?

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
you won't see any diff btwn an SE and a spec-v with regards to wheels. and i had the opportunity to make the switch but honestly they are WAY too heavy and they don't look good enough to make up for that. even when looking at your other potential wheels at a 12 pound difference, from what i understand wheels/tires weight have a much more significant effect than any other part of your car... something about rotational mass. if i recall what i've seen posted before, its something in the neighborhood of 4x more weight with concern to your car's performance.

·
R3g1st3r3d Us3r
199 Posts
sorry to jack the thread a bit, but how much do the SE rims weigh? they're 16's i believe. I have a GXE with the synergy package so i don't have the hubcaps, was wondering how much they weigh.... 21lbs for the spec, damn

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so the general thought is that the spec rims would be a big waste... i love the way they look and i can get em for cheap... but ifim gonna feel a dramatic loss in hp then i dunno!?

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
ur not going to lose hp your going to lose speed the same horsepower with more weight

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
www.wheelmax.com

the the whole weight issue...you going to "race for pinks?" lol

-mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts