B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you guys that own a B15 and wanting to get some new rear deck speaker I would highly suggest you pick up your Crutchfield catalog now and pick up the Infinity Kappa's they have the 652.1i's on sale for $99.95 and they regularly sell them for $149.95......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
35 Posts
How would these be for front door speakers? Could they be dropped in and leave the pillars alone? Also would they fit the door or be too deep? And lastly, would an amp be needed or would the stock deck sound improved with these in the front? I already have decently amplified upgraded rear deck and sub speakers...

------------------
2001 Sentra SE+PP 5 speed Canadian model

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as the front I believe they will fit but you'll still have to make a spacer for them to fit properly,,,,as far as sound goes yes it would most deffinetly improve it....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
I got mine in the mail the other day! Not installed yet... I heard the rears area a beatch do install?

------------------
My 2001 Sentra SE and my jet-ski's are my favorite toys!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah MJ almost time to take out the Jet-Ski's :)

------------------

MODS:
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CyGuy:
what size are these speakers, 6 1/2"? and are they 3-ways cuz that's what I plan to put in the rear.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The rears are 6 3/4's

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
60 Posts
if they are 6 3/4" then does that require any cutting for them to fit into the rear, cuz i always thought that the stock size was 6 1/2"?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CyGuy:
if they are 6 3/4" then does that require any cutting for them to fit into the rear, cuz i always thought that the stock size was 6 1/2"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
no cutting required they are 6 3/4's

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 10 of 10 Posts