B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been really running through all my saved car websites for good sites to find mods for our cars...but...why is it that they don't update their application guides to make it more effecient for us to look on? Eibach, Stillen, and various other sites all show us having something available and it's not really there. How come there is so many sites that have absolutely nothing to do with Sentra's and having everything to do with all other cars(you all know what I mean)? I can never find anything that I feel comfortable of purchasing online, since it doesn't say 2000 and up Sentra SE. And even when it does say that, it could be wrong. Ahhhh....I wish someone would put together a Sentra only shop of mods and have a good site to go to. :(

Oh, on a side note..as I was cruising Stillen's website, how come the spoiler is like $300 dollars, and there is some type of SE-S package that's running over a thousand dollars to get? Anyone know what Stillen is smoking and why there isn't a rep on these BB's to give us info so we can all go spend our hard earned cash??

Sorry peoples, I'll now vent elsewhere. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
That's why marvin I've always learned if there is something you really like,,,to call up and see if they make it for our rides cause alot of sites especially Stillen don't update the sites very often....which I think is stupid they wann sell stuff they should update for alot of people to see.....But you also gotta think of it this way that a big comapany like Stillen seels alot so they really don't find a need to update all that often........

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really just that Gene, but when I do call even, and I ask what's all availible for my car, and they always ask me what specifically do I want. I always tell them I just want a rundown, because their site tells me all sort of different stuff. It's just a big hassle. Don't they see that there lots of business to be had on the net, if they can put their **** together?

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've got to agree with Marvin, I hate auto sites! I wish they'd update the sites. I hate having to call to see if a part fits or not because most of the time I get put on hold forever or nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about.

------------------
2001 SE 5-spd. w/PP Granite

Minor cosmetic mods....
HID-look headlamps & hyperwhite fogs. Autozone rubber antenna, blue aluminum valve stem caps. (not much...but it's a start!)
Lots of mods planned...waiting for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts