B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys. No meet this weekend. There wasn't enough people and schedules got messed up. Maybe we can try again after Sentrafest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think we should take more time to organize and if we plan ahead far enough, we can get more people to come from neighboring areas. I think July or possibly enough August at the latest would be a great time to shoot for. I think if the three of us get together and organize and get people interested in coming, it would be a good turn out. Let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cincy meet

OK guys. Let's get to together and meet so we can plan things right this time. I know we had short notice on the meet. Give me a call guys and see what we can do. My voicemail number is 985-4777 ext. 874. Maybe we can all go out and discuss some plans for great meet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
An excellent idea! My cell # is 477-3346. I am working as much as I can right now to afford a new clutch and motorcycle so my days are pretty full, but week nights should not be a problem. Maybe we can get together for a beer after we all get off work one night and discuss plans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone wanna hang out next week sometime? I'll be in the area, and I'd love to meet some of you cincy guys.

Any of you going to sentrafest? I'd be cool to have you there... If you don't want to take your car I'll glady take passengers...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright. Hey PikeDD, I'll get in touch with you and see if we can meet up. 4door-SER, let me know when your in town. I will give you me toll free # 1-800-659-7268 ext. 874. Maybe we can all meet up. Give me a call!

·
Registered
25 Posts
how about thursday night??....after that i work everynight for till i go on vacation!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts