B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had my o2 sim for about a month now (generic), and it sucks, it works whenever it feels like it. For example, ill go 70 miles before it comes on but sometimes its 4 miles, then 7.5 miles, then 34 miles, then 23 miles...What the hell is going on, someone help me, what could be the problem. I'm pretty sure its hooked up right with soldered connections. It should be hooked up right anyway, i've followed every directions i could find on this site....

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
redo your connections. THere is probablt resistance from bad solder. worst case.. o2simulator.com buy one of these :)

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
you should have gotten a casper o2 sim and let me take a look at it like i told ya....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know, I know, but after i went crazy and spent like 800 dollars in 2 weeks, i didn't want to fork over the extra 25 for the casper unit, which i wish i did now...also, i've redone the connections several times, with no effect. By the way oki, i dropped the clutch and redlined it through 4th the next day and god damn i love those mmi's. Thanks again for the install :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts