B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate people that dont have repect for people stuff now i have a big crease in my passanger front door and now it looks terrible.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
yea.....

sorry to hear. People sometimes don't get punished when they kill someone. In Saudi Arabia they probably would cut off that guy's (or gal's) hand for doing that.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Jim976 said:
I hate people that dont have repect for people stuff now i have a big crease in my passanger front door and now it looks terrible.
How big is the crease? If it is less that 3" long and 1" wide, it might be removable via paintless dent repair (PDR). I had a similar door ding removed through PDR a few weeks ago, after I had stupidly put it there myself over the winter. They managed to massage out my ding *completely*. If you're game, give it a try. It costs much less than traditional bodywork repair, and oftentimes, the results are perfect.

DL

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Damn that really sucks,,,,sorry to hear about this...best of luck to ya...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Re: Its about 3

Jim976 said:
How much you think it will cost? Tnx for the suggestion :)
You're welcome!

Most PDR places typically charge between $50 and $150 per ding, depending on its size and accessibility. To get a rough idea of how much it costs, take a look at http://www.dentpro.com and click on "get a quote".

Good luck!

DL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts