B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Kevin C.---'01 SR20DE said:
Is there a company making these yet for the B15? I know how to make my own, but I dont have an extra set to let cure.

wheelhop sucks
Have you tried to search on this topic? :) Place Racing are currently making some for B15 SE 5 spd's. Not sure if the 1.8's would fit, but I know David had sent them out not too long ago to have done. We are all looking for around $200 for them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, I didnt do a search specifically for that, but I did look through a lot of the old post just to see what was there.

Are these place racing ones the whole mount, or just inserts? How many mounts are there total and how many will come in the kit? What is used to make them solid? urethane? metal?

The ones that I had used before had metal inserts, then windshield urethane in all the other places. They worked great. I've also seen ones that are a complete replacement that is nothing but metal! So what are they filled with? And is there a core charge?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hehe...David has this one, David, help? :D

G

·
David sent a set of OEM mounts to PR for prototyping. PR is going to try to CNC machine new mounts. These will be total replacements...not inserts. If all goes as planned, you will be ditching your stock mounts entirely. We will know in about a week what the real deal will be. I am sure David will post soemthing once we know for sure what will happen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts