B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interning here for the summer at Leo Burnett, I live in Hyde Park and im looking for a few sentra owners to hang out with. Only problem is that I don't know the area.

Help
O

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm not exactly sure where Hyde Park is, but I live right by Chicago (Niles) and just recently got myself a '91 NX2000.

I also have a '98 200SX SE-R that I had to pass down, but the NX makes up for it. ;)

If you ever wanna chill lemme know, the summer's begun!

·
A rare and different tune
363 Posts
I live out in Aurora (far west suburb). If you ever get out that way... we'll hook it up. By the way, anyone headin to Hot Import Nights on Saturday?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome man...

Sup guys... hey Jerome congrats on the NX man.. any pics up???? Well,.. now that we have more peeps why don't we start planning a meet soon? Let's start with any ideas, opinions, comments. Im down for something around late July early August. ONYX, when are u staying till?

·
Registered
300 Posts
what's up guys?
another meet, sounds cool
last time we had what like 11-12 cars?
lets go for 20 + this time

jerome- so how is your new ride?

javi- rememeber i am still interested in those rims hehe:)

·
A rare and different tune
363 Posts
A gathering sounds like a real good idea! I can do it just about anytime. Middle or Late July would be perfect. Any ideas?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HIN???
I wanna go!!! Where is it??

I am in town until mid August then I fly to Turkey. I am down for a meet just let me know when. I have been hanging out with a few people hitting a few night clubs but there is still my need to hang with nissans :D

O

·
Registered
0 Posts
XtremE said:
jerome- so how is your new ride?
It's great. The engine sounds sweet with the 7500 redline! Hope we can all meet up again soon and I'll show you the little egg I have purchased, heh.

·
Registered
300 Posts
jerome so what are your plans ( mod wise) with the nx?
it is a nice car very rare around here

·
Registered
0 Posts
XtremE said:
jerome so what are your plans ( mod wise) with the nx?
it is a nice car very rare around here
Well, the car already has custom catback piping, lowered front springs & struts, and a homemade intake.

As for now I'd probably do it in this order:

- JWT pop charger
- Hotshot or AEBS header
- Pulleys
- Cams & ECU

Although I still need a CD player for my car. ;)

Oh, and I'm hoping to save enough cash for TE-37s :) And to do a real nice suspension setup.

And! Hehe, if I can save enough money, I want to repaint the whole car black (probably next year)

Ok. So when's the next meet?! :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
OnyxEros said:
Let's meet end of July Saturday 28th??
Where should we meet?

O
I'm already saying OKAY. :)

You guys pick the place and time, and I'll be there. ;) Peace!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm in
well if noone comes up with a new place we can meet at the old spot hehehehehe

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this forums a lil old but to hang out with nissan members I'm always down for that. I miss chicago I hate mt prospect Frickin burbs are so dead! Where all the gangbangers at? lol I'm playin just bored anyone wanna do **** lemme know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts